+44(0)2081445588 / +44(0)7535959450
info@LSLegaLUK.com liliya_scott

Services for Educational Institutions

If your educational establishment wishes to sponsor students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA), you may want to apply for a Sponsor Licence to sponsor a student under Tier 4. We are proud to provide bespoke immigration advice to all types of educational institutions. Not only we can assist you in obtaining your Sponsor Licence and attract the brightest and most talented students around the world, but we are also pleased to offer you additional services in relation to visa applications and ongoing immigration support for your admission teams.

What can we offer?

We will offer a key contact from your institution an appointment with a solicitor to discuss your matter in details.

What services we can provide for you?

1. Making your Sponsor Licence application.
a. Advising on the merits of your application.
b. Gathering all documents and submitting your application.
c. Provide advice on Management System, including on the responsibilities as a Sponsor.
d. Acting as the Key Contact or Level 1 User or Level 2 User of the institution if requested.
e. Being in direct contact with the Home Office with regards to assigning Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and keeping them updated on your behalf regarding any changes or migrant activities.

2.Checking your compliance with Home Office's requirements.

3. Making application for Tier 4 visa on behalf of students once sponsorship is granted.
a. Advising and representing students in making their Tier 4 leave to remain/entry clearance applications after receiving the CAS.
b. Advising and representing students' dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
c. Making a request for an administrative review if the skilled worker's visa application is refused.
d. Assisting with Tier 4 applications if the applicant has previous refusals or problematic immigration history.

4. Ongoing assistance
a. Providing support and guidance to the institution after receiving the Sponsorship.
b. Obtaining further Tier 4 certificates for new and existing students.
c. Advising on compliance and maintenance of the Sponsor Management System;
d. Preparing for Home Office's audits and checking your compliance;
e. Training your teams and sponsorship management staff.

How does the process work?

The application process for obtaining a Sponsor Licence consists mainly of the three stages:

1. Decide who will do the sponsor management roles within your institution and estimate the number of CAS you would like to apply for in the first year of your licence.

2. Apply online and send all requested documents.
We will make you application by advising you on the appropriate supporting documents, completing all necessary forms and representations.

3. Obtain a Sponsor Licence and issue CAS.
When you successfully apply for a Tier 4 licence, you will be given a Sponsor Licence allowing you to issue CAS to students outside the EEA.

We understand the whole process may seem daunting and complex, but we aim to make it as easy and approachable for you as possible. Our team of experts in immigration are well trained to work with educational institutions. We always understand your requirements and will be ready to assist you at any time of the process.

Please contact our firm on 020 81 44 55 88, via email on info@LSLegaLUK.com or use the contact box to discuss your matter or make an appointment.